Monday, November 18, 2013

How can I change a digital photo to under 2 MB?

6 megapixel camera
 on ... Sanyo Xacti VPC-670 Red ~ 6 MP Digital Camera... | review | Kaboodle
6 megapixel camera image



rastabudd


I took a picture with my Canon SD-600 6 megapixel camera.

I want to post it to a website that says the picture must be less than 2 MB. How do I do this?



Answer
Upload it to your computer and then resize it in a photo program. I always do that when e-mailing pictures to people (unless they need the full size picture), because it takes up less room and it's easier to view as well. But if you want to develop the picture be sure to keep the full size one. The bigger the picture is the better the quality will be when it's developed.

How do I get a video from my digital camera onto my computer?




Brittany


Okay. This is a refurb Sony Cyber-Shot 6.0 megapixel camera. Whenever I connect the USB cord between the two [ the camera and computer ] I can upload pictures just fine. The pictures pop up in a little window and I select which ones I want. Now that I've made videos, the video option isn't coming up. As in, the picture of the video just isn't showing and I'm unable to select it to upload. Help????


Answer
the movies download with the pictures
they look just like a picture




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I change a digital photo to under 2 MB?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment