Monday, February 10, 2014

what are the good options in instant photo camera market in India ?




red lily


I want to buy an instant photo camera and I have no idea as to which companies and what camera are good . I am totally new to it . I have no idea about prices too . Please help me out . I want a good camera and good photos (who dosen't ??) and I hope not too costly , I dont think I would like a digital camera coz I already have a sony handycam . Please help me out .


Answer
First you have to decide what is your intended usage for the camera.

If you have professional intentions you need to go in for a DSLR, then decide upon the model and brand.

If you just want it for fun and clicking family pictures, go for any normal digital camera that's about 10-12 megapixels. Nearly all companies have similar features, give or take a few.

Either way you will have to buy a digital camera only - film cameras are passe.

Remember a video camera's primary job is to take videos, so it'll never be too good in still photo results. The same also works vice versa for a still camera.

You can choose from various companies models like Sony, Nikon, Canon which are market leaders.

Cheaper versions would be available in companies like Minolta, Olympus etc.

You can even buy a camera online. It works out quite well for most people.

Canon vs Nikon DSLR Cameras?




meaghan


okay, so I'm a beginner in dslr's and its always canon vs nikon ,which is better. im trying not to include the price in this so.
the Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR ( google if not exactly sure which it is)
or the Nikon D3100?



Answer
Definitely Nikon D3100, it is a better option i'd say. You haven't really mentioned your usage etc so cant really tell much but if one has too chose between the two than no doubt Nikon wins. I suggest you read this review to know exactly why:

http://amzn.to/pB76tu

I've found this link, there are some great discounts on here:

http://amzn.to/o2xRpr

If you still want to go for Canon, check it out:

http://amzn.to/pIjPwO




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the good options in instant photo camera market in India ?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment