Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Filming/Photography? Dslr Cameras with hd video under $800?




wowza


Im a 17 year old who's has made videos for at least 8 years with what i could. I know your probably thinking that they dumb but they actually had some meaning. I have always wanted to be involved in filming sense i got my first camera and its all i think about. I have recently become more serious with spending 2000 bucks on equipment like computer(mac), monitors, speakers, tv, and software. This is something i love coin no matter if it brings fame.
Anyways I'm looking for a well put dslr camera thats good for filming. Why a dslr? well because i appreciate their look and price for quality. I like to keep it under 800 and mic capable.
As of right now I'm working a feature length which i think would be a great challenge for one like me.

thank you!



Answer
I'm trying to figure, at your age, how you're going to pay for the very expensive (many thousands of dollars) "filming" gear - be it 16mm or 35mm. Or perhaps you haven't done any real research on the differences between real film and video - have you? It's obvious you don't know your terms because digital cameras don't use film - they shoot video. So if you want to continue making it obvious that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about, keep using that incorrect term "filming" to describe shooting video.

Now to answer your question as I read it - again taking you mean video when you write "filming", then any Canon Rebel from the t1i - t3i works just fine. I have a t1i and I have excellent luck shooting both video and stills.

But I suspect, since you don't know a simple thing like your terms you don't have a clue how to operate a dslr. So if you're going to spend that kind of money, up to about $950, perhaps a short course would be in order to learn the relationship between shutter speed, aperture, ISO and light.

What would be the best DSLR camera for under $800 for taking senior pictures?




Missy


I am looking for a camera suited for portraits. Some will be in a studio setting and some will be outside. I plan on purchasing a flash, several lenses, and a tripod. I have had a lot of practice with my Sony Finepix S1500 which I use in manual mode, so i feel that i am ready for an upgrade. The pictures i will be taking will be for under privileged high school students that otherwise wouldn't be able to have their photos taken. So although i'm sure they would be pleased with any photo, i would like to be able to present them with the best quality possible.


Answer
Any entry level DSLR will do fine ... at 800$ you are looking at Canon Xsi, maybe a T1. In Nikon you are looking at a D3100.

For seniors portraits, you will also want some off camera lighting and a shoe mount flash ... so another 300$ to 1200$ in gear.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Filming/Photography? Dslr Cameras with hd video under $800?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment