Saturday, February 15, 2014

I want a mobile that has everything i need ?




Nap Ster


i want a nice decent mobile that has everything in it ?
a low bugdet phone .. ?
i dont like touch phones..

i want a
dual sim phone..
with normal camera
flashlight
gprs
fast networking
longer batter talk time..
longer battery stand by time
mp3
memory upto 8gb
bluetooth
usb.
supports java.
email.
F.M radio..

and it should be a social networking phone.!

a simple phone ..

any idea's guys ? :)
:- 3 G supporting too



Answer
I'd recommend the Nokia 301 Dual-SIM

1) 3.2 megapixel camera
2) 3.5G (HSDPA) data speeds for fastest possible networking
3) Up to 20 hours talk time (2G)
4) Up to 944 hours standby (3G)
5) music player with support for MP3
6) Expandable memory up to 32GB (micro-SD)
7) Bluetooth
8) USB
9) Supports Java
10) Email
11) FM radio
12) Preloaded Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and eBuddy apps.
13) Very easy to use

The only thing it is missing is a flashlight.

It costs ~4,500Rs.

Low cost chinese mobile?




Neha


Hi everyone, I want to buy a mobile phone and I want bluetooth, dual sim and camera features in it. Also, it need to be a good-looking model. But all the branded phones like that come with a price tag of 6000-7000 and I can't afford that much. My budget is 2000 maximum. But I came to know that some unbranded or Chinese phones come with all the features and a cheap price. I know that they have no warranty or like that, but I simply can't afford that much. So if you know any information, or website about the cheap but featured phones, please let me know. You can suggest model no.s also, or can give any informations which you think is useful. And also, I live in Barrackpore, Kolkata. So please provide me with any dealer in that area if you know. Help me plzzzzz..........


Answer
Nokia X6 Unlocked GSM Phone
with 5 MP Camera, Capacitive Touch, GPS, Voice Navigation, Car Holder, 3G and 16 GB Memory (Black Cap)
Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
3G-enabled mobile phone for multimedia and social networking, includes 3.2-inch touch display and 16 GB internal memory
5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; easy access to email
Up to six hours of 3G talk time, up to 450 hours (18.75 days) of standby time
What's in the Box: Handset, High Efficiency Charger, Connectivity Cable, Stereo Headset, rechargeable Li-on battery, Mobile Holder, Mobile Holder Mount, quick-start user guide
............




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a mobile that has everything i need ?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment