Sunday, February 9, 2014

Can anyone tell me anything about this camera?




Liz


Canon EOS Rebel XS 10.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera (Body with Lens Kit) - 18 mm-55 mm - Black

Well basic Discription.Asking for camera for Christmas.And I can't find any reviews for it.And I was worried about the one warranty.



Answer
I happen to own this camera and it's excellent. The 18-55 isn't the best lens out there but it does nice work just the same.

I've had mine for over two years and it does exactly what I ask it to do. But, if you don't know how to properly operate a dslr or its lens do some serious reading and learn the relationship between
aperture, shutter speed, ISO and light - the four most important parts of operating a dslr camera.

It is an excellent piece of gear, I really enjoy mine.

If you buy new the warranty will be from Canon for 1-year. If you buy refurbished the warranty, from Canon, will be 90-days... but be sure to buy refurbished only from Canon or an authorized dealer.
Amazon does some of that.

Good luck

Digital Camera?




kristen C


I went to wal-mart last night and they had a Hewlett packard 5 megapixel camera and printer for $90. Is this a good deal or are HP's cheaper for a reason?


Answer
Hi Kristen,

HP Digital Cameras aren't that good.

Get a Polararaid,or Canyon, or Nikon, or Sony.
HP's aren't good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone tell me anything about this camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment