Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is the best camera for photography?

dslr camera messenger bag
 on Vanguard 2GO 33 Digital SLR Camera Messenger Bag (Green)
dslr camera messenger bag image



Danielle


I'm starting college for photography and they do not supply you with a camera just the equipment like flash drives, messenger bag, blower brush and things like that. I wanted to know what camera would be the best to get please help!


Answer
It would be best to talk to your college tutor. Some require bridge cameras, some require DSLR's and if you are doing film photography, you may need a 35mm film SLR.

I need a messenger bag with a side pocket that can hold a DSLR?




BAD PEGASU


I need something with a padded interior for an iPad and textbooks and a (preferably padded) side pocket that is large enough to hold a DSLR camera. I'm thinking a tissue box-sized pocket. Anyone know or own any bags that fit that criteria? Links would be much appreciated!


Answer
buy one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best camera for photography?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment