Sunday, December 29, 2013

What is a good DSLR camera that takes high definition video?

dslr camera list
 on New Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Price and Features  April 2012 ...
dslr camera list image



Cutter


I'm trying to find a good DSLR camera. I'd like for it to be able to take both stills and HD video.
If you could list a few options and their prices, that'd be great.



Answer
1.Canon T3i $550 1080p HD 18 MP
Comes with 18-55mm kit lens

http://m.futureshop.ca/defaultpage.aspx?lang=en#/catalog/productdetails.aspx?ajax=true&sku=10164172&lang=en-CA

2.Nikon D3200 $500 1080p HD 24.2MP
Comes with 18-55mm kit lens

http://m.futureshop.ca/defaultpage.aspx?lang=en#/catalog/productdetails.aspx?ajax=true&sku=10173221&lang=en-CA

3.Panasonic Lumix GH2 $600 1080p HD 16.05MP With No Lens

http://m.bhphotovideo.com/mobile/detail;MSESSIONID=QFJLSZ2DrC!-1831171464?R=736343_REG&title=QFJLSZ2DrC!-1831171464?output=Lumix+DMC-GH2+Mirrorless+Micro+Four+Thirds+Digital+Camera+(Black)

They all produce beautiful Photo's and Video.

Ease of use:T3i
Depth of field:T3i
Photo Quality:D3200
Video Quality:T3i/GH2

My personal favourite T3i
But it's really just an opinion
If you're more into photography Nikon is the way to go
If you're more into Filmmaking Panasonic or Canon

Good Luck!

What is the best DSLR camera for a just starting out photographer?




Sportygirl


So I'm looking into getting a DSLR camera, I have done quite a bit of photography but just with the normal digital cameras. I'm supposed to be taking some SR pictures and some sports type pictures. I've always wanted to get a DSLR camera but just haven't had the money. What are the best kinds for people looking to take more pro pictures, but I don't wanna pay a ton of money! Thanks :)


Answer
The Pentax listed below with a 50-200mm lens covers most anything you could desire in terms of pictures. I bought a Pentax K-x (now discontinued) without the 50-200mm lens and ended up paying more when I added the 50-200mm lens. The K-R is the current model., What influenced me to purchase this camera over Canon (I use to be a life long Canon user.) was the clean viewfinder with only one moveable focusing point, which I love. However more focusing points are available. Also I liked the idea that the stabilization is contained in the camera body. This makes older Pentax lenses, even many used for film cameras available to be used on this camera. Also makes Pentax lenses cheaper than those that contain stabilization in the lenses like Canon & Nikon.

Good Luck!



Pentax K-R 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 50-200mm f/4-5.6 Lenses (Black)
by Pentax For about $700.00 at amazon.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good DSLR camera that takes high definition video?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment