Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I was wondering if this is a good video camera?

dslr camera 720p
 on ... And 720p Hd Video Recording Black from Canon - Digital SLR Cameras
dslr camera 720p image



Ericka


I have a Emerson HD Digital Video Camera 720p
Is that a good camera? Also, is 720p good? I would like to make videos with it so if it's good for making youtube videos that would be nice to know.



Answer
Wheneverf video camera is concerned I would prefer to go with the Sony Handycam or DSLR , but if you r budget is low you can go for this one.

How much video can a 8GB SD card hold if I use a DSLR?




Princesa


My DSLR camera is a Canon EOS X3 (Kiss Rebel).
Can you please also specify what settings will allow me to record longer videos? How much will it affect the quality of the video?

Thanks in advance!!!



Answer
???

That depends on the size [sd, 720p or 1080p] Interlaced or Progressive, the used video codec and the settings of said codec. I don't think anybody can really tell you precise definitely if you factor in that if it uses Variable Bitrate Encoding, like AVC/MP4 well then it even depends on the scenes because it is variable.

8GB is allot and if it uses a decent codec I feel that should at least give you 30 minutes. Actually you probably earlier have to deal with the limited time the camera allows you to film. See DSLR sensors heat up during use. To stop getting to hot there might be software limitations. Not to mention battery life yeah another issue. How long can the battery handle it.

It isn't odd that many videos are shot in multiple parts. And on your laptop/computer to it together. You edit it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I was wondering if this is a good video camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment