Saturday, November 2, 2013

What is a good digital photography camera under $500.?

16 megapixel camera reviews
 on NEW Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3 16 MP Micro Digital Camera Review
16 megapixel camera reviews image



asianTyler


I've been into photography for about 2 years and I've used a Canon EOS Rebel K2. I want to step up to a nice digital camera that's HD and gives good depth to the photos. Have any suggestions?
I've been into photography for about 2 years and I've used a Canon EOS Rebel K2. I want to step up to a nice digital camera that's HD and gives good depth to the photos. Have any suggestions?

Something easy to use too. :)



Answer
5 DSLRs Under $500
Written by Eric on November 13th, 2007 | 4 Comments


Just in time for the holidays, hereâs 5 great DSLRs (with kit lenses) under $500:

1. Canon Rebel XT - The Rebel XT was my first digtal SLR camera. I bought it shortly after it became available in 2005 for $1000 (a Rebel XT is $499 with a lens as of Nov. â07). I still use it on almost a daily basis. Iâve shot somewhere around 25,000 â 30,000 shots now. No hiccups yet. Anyway, I can personally vouch for the reliability and image quality that this camera packs. (Read more about the Rebel XT here.)

2. Nikon D40 - Iâve been using a Nikon D40 for a few months. Iâm primarily a Canon user; however, I wanted one of these cameras to play around with and to see what Nikon had to offer. I am very pleased with the capabilities of my D40. The D40 is significantly lighter than any DSLR that Iâve ever used, even the Canon Rebel series. Itâs now $477. (Read more about the Nikon D40 here.)

3. Pentax K100D - The K100D is compatible with any Pentax lens ever produced. The in-body Shake Reduction (.pdf fact sheet) means that you get image stabilization with every K-Mount lens out there. This is the only DSLR under $500 that does this. The K100D also features a 2.5â³ LCD, an 11 point AF system with 9 cross-type sensors, ISO 200-3200 and 16-segment multi-pattern metering. All this at $449 is a heck of a deal. (Read some reviews of the K100D here.)

4. Samsung GX-1S - The Samsung GX-1S is a 6.3-megapixel digital SLR featuring world renowned Schneider optics and a high-resolution 2.5-inch LCD. The interchangeable-lens DSLR was developed jointly with partner Pentax Corporation, meaning that it accepts K-AF Mount lenses. The $441 GX-1S is essentially a rebadged Pentax *ist DS2, which is just fine for this price.

5. Olympus E330 - The E330 was the first Live View DSLR, meaning that the LCD screen serves as a viewfinder. You wonât find this feature on any other DSLR under $500 (the E330 is $450). The E330âs LCD is âarticulated,â it can extend out from the camera body and swivel downward or upward so the E-330 can be held overhead to shoot over a crowd, held at the hip, or even placed on the groundâsomething thatâs not possible with a traditional SLR that relies on an optical viewfinder alone.

What kind of camera should I get?




Nellegirl


What kind of camera would you recommend that I buy? I want to buy a camera that takes really clear pictures, has a 15 zoom or more, good focus, different settings, ect... I don't really want a point and shoot camera. I would like a camera for someone who is getting into photography. I wanna snap picture when I take trip, go to parties, take pictures of friends, building, and events. I am not looking to be a professional photography, I just want a camera that snaps nice clear, good quality pictures :D Thank you. Also I don't want to spend to much money since I just want it for my own use! I am looking to spend around $300.


Answer
First of all welcome to the world of photography. I'm a retired telecom engineer and a guy who spends a lot of time research the toys that I buy. I know for most, it can be very hard to do. I always like to read the reviews of others who have bought this product as it will give you a good feel of what the product can and cannot do. Bear in mind though... sometimes competitors will inject a negative review of products to fight competition.. Yep it happens.

YOUR TOP CHOICE

In thinking of my interest (and yours) and getting the best bang for my bucks... I have found a few recommendations for you...

First of all this Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP Digital Camera with 30x Zoom (Red) + 4 AA Batteries with AC/DC Rapid Charger + 10pc Bundle 16GB Deluxe Accessory Kit Why do I like this? It's a bundle that will set you up like a pro from the beginning and for less than $300... The zoom being 30x will allow you to great shots from far away.

A 16 megapixel sensor will allow you to zoom into a group shoot of 10 people and crop a single persons face with loosing quality.

I like the fact that it comes with Nimah batteries that are rechargeable (charger included) because I stay away from proprietary so that I can throw in AA's in case I forgot to recharge my batteries. The kit comes with two (4 batteries) holders so that you can carry those emergency AAs.

Getting a 16 Gigabyte memory card is more than you will need to shoot all the pictures you may need on one event plus some HD video . It also comes with a card reader for your computer if you don't have a card slot.

Read the reviews ( you will note that most are 5 stars than 4 stars with 3-1)
See the product here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BPZZYTG

POINT AND SHOOT CHOICE
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UMM15O
You can get this camera in different colors but note the high megapixel sensor and zoom...
This camera also comes with image stabilization which will help to hold the camera still while taking those zoom shots.

Tip: Always remember to squeeze a shot.... never simply point and press the button.. Most blurry images result from not using the squeeze..

Hey Good luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good digital photography camera under $500.?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment