Sunday, October 27, 2013

How many pictures can an 8gb micro sdhc memory card hold on a 12.4mp camera?

12 megapixel camera 8gb memory card
 on WB750 12.5MP Digital Camera Kit, Black Bundle with FREE Samsung 8GB ...
12 megapixel camera 8gb memory card image



xol0vebrit


I have a Samsung DualView TL210 and I need to buy a memory card for it. I was just wondering how many photos a micro sdhc 8gb memory card can hold on a 12.4 megapixel camera.


Answer
~200 uncompressed to about ~2000 compressed

How many pictures will this hold?




Anna Banan


My camera is 12 megapixels and I have an 8GB memory card, about how many pictures will this hold?


Answer
A little over 330 RAW files ... not sure how many jpegs since I don't shoot in jpeg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many pictures can an 8gb micro sdhc memory card hold on a 12.4mp camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment