Saturday, November 2, 2013

How many pictures will my 128 memory card hold in my 4.0 megapixel digital camera?

camera megapixel 360
 on ... : The World's First Dedicated 360-Degree Panoramic Camera - TechEBlog
camera megapixel 360 image



fatp3ngu1n


Also, what number of G's on a memory card would I need in order to have at least 360-500 pictures on a 4.0 megapixel camera? And what is the average cost for that number of G's on a memory card?


Answer
You could get more than 80 pictures since the camera would not always produce full 4 mega pixels.

You also need 1 Gig pixels card for up to 500 pictures. This is only if you do not take movies.
I would recommend 2 Gigs card.

See the comparison chart below.

http://www.lexar.com/digfilm/capacity_chart.html

What is a good camera to use for filming movies?

Q. My friend and I have gotten really into the art of filming, scripting, and editing, and I need to know a super high quality (yet cheap) camera we could buy. Preferably good in low light conditions. We are buying it used on eBay, and cannot spend more than 450 dollars on it. Please help me out! thanks :)


Answer
My recommendation is nikon s9100.

Nikon Coolpix S9100 is a compact digital camera that comes with dynamic easy to use features and functionalities.

Specifications:-

1. 3-inch Clear Color LCD display
2. 18x zoom NIKKOR ED glass lens with 25mm wide angle
3. 12.1-megapixel backside illuminated CMOS sensor
4. Includes 360°/180° Easy Panorama mode
5. Able to record full HD 1080p video
6. Built-in 74MB memory
7. Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots
8. Electronic dual image stabilization
9. Offers ISO up to 3200 sensitivity
10 USB 2.0 High Speed data connector
11.Rechargeable EN-EL12 lithium ion battery
12. Face detection, and image-sensor shift
13. Built-in HDMI connector




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many pictures will my 128 memory card hold in my 4.0 megapixel digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment