Monday, October 21, 2013

Which is a better buy Nintendo 3DS or a good camera with or higher than 14Megapixels?

highest megapixel game camera
 on Poor Sebastian Haley, our GamesBeat review editor, is stuck at just ...
highest megapixel game camera image



Rona


I'm saving to buy one of these two items on December of next year. Please help me to decide. I love gaming but I love photography too.


Answer
You should get a 3DS! Although it's camera isn't as good as the 14 Megapixel camera you mentioned, it does have the ability to let you view photos in 3D while a regular camera cannot!

Also, it has much more functions and Nintendo is announcing a system update around November that allows you to record videos with your 3DS!

Another thing to note is that the camera has a bunch of fun effects! I've had so much fun using the sparkle effect from using it.

The 3DS itself has much more functions than a regular camera as well and it can all be bought for around $170 dollars while high megapixel cameras cost a bit more.

-My sister has a camera and I have a 3DS. I use the 3DS way more than my sister's use of her camera. Just saying :)

Hope this helps!

What is a reasonable and good valued slr professional camera, or what is a website the will guide me with this




soulrebel


i want to get a professional digital slr camera and want to find one with high megapixels and as low as possible price which is an oxymoron but i think i can find one for a decent deal. anyone recommend anything or know a website that can guide me????????


Answer
The key word in your question is "professional". In photography speak that word is usually related to cameras such as the Canon 5D, Canon 30D, Nikon D200, Nikon D2x. The Canon 5D and Nikon D2x will set you back many thousands of dollars just for the camera body. The next level down Canon and Nikon will also set you back some serious money. Those cameras have high grade construction and features and I'm not totally sure that is what you are looking for. Also, pro level lens can easily be $1K or better.

The next level down would probably be the Nikon D80 and maybe the Canon 20D (I'm not schooled on the Canon models). Those camera offer excellent features.

The entry level dslrs would be the new Nikon D40, Nikon D50, Canon Rebel XT/XTi. I hear the D40 is mainly for people who want some of the advantages of an slr but don't want to get all that technical with it. I have a D50 and just crossed over shot number 6,000 at a basketball game last night. It has been a nice camera for me.

Check out dcresource.com. They have good reviews.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is a better buy Nintendo 3DS or a good camera with or higher than 14Megapixels?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment