Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I have a good quality camera but when I upload videos the quality sucks?

10 megapixel camera kodak
 on ... > KODAK C180-BLU 10.2 Megapixel EasyShare C180 Digital Camera (Blue
10 megapixel camera kodak image



rosie


Kodak EASYSHARE M1073 10.2 Megapixel Camera

Is there settings I should try and change. I have no clue about technology help!



Answer
it is a digital camera and not a camcorder
live with it

How do I convince my mom to let me have her new digital camera?




heathercul


I have a 4 megapixel Kodak digital camera but my mom just got a 10 megapixel Panasonic digital camera as a late Christmas present. She doesn't take pictures like I do, and she doesn't need the extra megapixels like I do. I really want the new one and she knows that I've wanted a new camera for a while now, but she just won't trade. How do I convince her?


Answer
If you are a responsible young lady, you can ask to "borrow" her camera. And be sure you take good care of it.

p.s. And while you're at it, use the wrist strap so it won't fall off your hand. We see those questions daily, "OMG I dropped my camera and it's broke!"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a good quality camera but when I upload videos the quality sucks?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment