Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Microphotography with Canon 5d camera using Olympus CX21 microscope objectives?

canon dslr camera 5d
 on Canon EOS 5D Mk II DSLR Body, Lens Kit & Value Packs Available for ...
canon dslr camera 5d image



Splinter


I want to try some microphotography (10X or more) and I already have two things, a Canon 5d DSLR camera and an Olympus CX21fs2 Microscope with some objectives (5X 10X 100X).
What do I need to adapt those objectives to my camera? bellows? standard adapters? Does anyone know??
I've already tried using the camera with a tripod on top of the microscope, but it gives mediocre results...
Thanks



Answer
You will need an adapter like this one http://www.amazon.com/AmScope-Canon-Camera-Adapter-Microscopes/dp/B005OZ5NXU

Will my current Canon lens fit new camera?




Cira


I have a Canon Rebel XS DSLR camera. I am planning on purchasing a film camera, and I found a Canon Rebel X 35 mm SLR film camera on ebay, but it's just the body. Could I use the lens from my DSLR for the film camera as well? Would it fit? It doesn't say what type of lens the film camera takes so I'm not sure if it is EF or EF-S. Thank you
Also what about a Rebel G?



Answer
If the lens you have for your Canon Xs is an EF-S such as the EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 it can't be used on the Rebel X. Only Canon EF lenses can be used on the Rebel X or a full-frame DSLR such as the 6D, 5D or 1D. An EF-S lens will damage the Rebel X or full-frame DSLR.

Canon auto focus 35mm cameras: EF lenses only

Canon cropped-sensor DSLR cameras: EF and EF-S lenses

Canon full-frame DSLR cameras: EF lenses only




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Microphotography with Canon 5d camera using Olympus CX21 microscope objectives?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment