Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What would be the best phone to buy, when looking for a high MP camera?

highest mp camera mobile phone
 on New LG Chocolate BL40 3G Cell Phone Smartphone Black WiFi 5 MP Camera ...
highest mp camera mobile phone image



dragonchic


I'm looking for new phones. I'm a teen and I text a lot. I'm looking for something that doesn't have to have a full keyboard, but I love using T9. But I do love taking pictures, and I don't always have my digital camera. So I need a phone with good picture quality. Any ideas?


Answer
t-mobile came out with samsung behold(5MP) and samsung memoire(8MP)(i hope i spelled it right).Both phones let u text using whether full keyboard or t9,the price on behold with the 2-year agreement is $150,the second one is about $250 with the 2-year agreement...i want one too so badly:(

What is the best mobile to buy these days?




some1


Hi,

I am looking to buy a new phone and I would like it to have the following features:

1. WiFi
2. 5 MP or higher camera
3. Radio
4. Both a touchscreen and a keyboard.
5. It is preferable if I can download apps for it from the internet (open-source)

Also, it shouldn't be too expensive. I was thinking of the Nokia N900...any other suggestions??

Thanks!



Answer
the n900 is the only phone that has open source software this is great for apps as anyone can write one with the correct knowledge and there are quite a few apps out there and they are growing




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best phone to buy, when looking for a high MP camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment