Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Can I replace the front camera in my iPhone 4s with another 8mp rear camera?

megapixel front camera iphone 4s
 on Mobile Devices 4U: HTC Sensation XL Vs. Apple iPhone 4S
megapixel front camera iphone 4s image



Thomas


I want to take out the front camera and replace it with one identical to the existing rear camera so I can take 8mp front pictures. Will this work or fit?


Answer
Apple has not developed a front facing 8 megapixel camera. Even if they did, the camera hole you currently have for the front is not large enough to accommodate the aperture. You would have to take the front glass off, then drill a hole to match the 8 megapixel camera, and pray to God you can attach an 8 megapixel camera to the motherboard of the front facing camera area.

How do people get perfect skin on Instagram?




Kourtney


I have really good skin and my makeup looks good but when I take pictures (with the front facing camera, normal camera, and with/ without flash) my skin looks a little fuzzy. Like Kylie Jenner or Mythix have smooth even skin, even in close ups. Do they photoshop them and then put them back on instagram? I also have an iPhone 4S with 8 megapixel camera. Thanks!


Answer
Try standing in front of a window! They natural light makes your skin look flawless and your eyes pop! :) As far as famous people they probably have really good foundations and if it looks like a proffessionaly taken photo then they probably did repost it on instagram




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I replace the front camera in my iPhone 4s with another 8mp rear camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment