Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Are Vivitar tripods any good for serious photographers? + What other gifts are ideal for photographers?

dslr camera mug
 on Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera (Red) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5 ...
dslr camera mug image



Arun





Answer
Most photographic equipment is personal preference.

If you want a tripod for a small $100 P&S (point & shoot) camera, then Vivitar/ Sunpak/ Weng Dong (or other chinese sounding name) would be okay. For a SLR or DSLR camera,then get a trusted brand...Manfrotto/Bogen,Vanguard, Slik, Gitzo, etc

As far as other ideas...
1) Gift cards to a local camera shop (not bestbuy/walmart)
2) Gift card to B&H Photo... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/giftCard.jsp
3) A camera lens coffee mug... http://www.canonmugs.com/

DSLR camera for teen?




Anna


Hi
I'm a 13 (14 in October) years old girl. I really want a DSLR camera that I can use to take pictures for my blog. I already have a Olympus Pen E-pl1 but I think it's to small and I would like something more professional. My dad has a Canon eos 50d that I borrow sometimes but I would really like my own, when I can afford it. I am definitely a canon girl and I am serious about photography (meaning it's something I love and would possible like to do in the future). Can anyone think of a good canon camera for me? I was thinking about the Canon eos 600d but I'm not sure.

+ I would like a camera that can film!

Thanks, Anna



Answer
Me and my friend are 15 and she has a 600d, personally its a little to big for me even through it is one of the smallest DSLR's you can get. I dont feel confident walking around with her camera, i feel like someone will mug me. ( if you get me) But i have a sony nex and its just as powerful but it looks more stylish (personal opinion) the SLRS look more manly. But i know some people prefer the big DSLR look. The 600d would be perfect for you i think my friend really likes her camera :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are Vivitar tripods any good for serious photographers? + What other gifts are ideal for photographers?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment