Monday, September 30, 2013

What is the best DSLR Camera for a just starting out photographer?

dslr camera kits
 on Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm/55-250mm Lenses and PIXMA ...
dslr camera kits image



Sportygirl


So I'm looking into getting a DSLR camera, I have done quite a bit of photography but just with the normal digital cameras. I'm supposed to be taking some SR pictures and some sports type pictures. I've always wanted to get a DSLR camera but just haven't had the money. What are the best kinds for people looking to take more pro pictures, but I don't wanna pay a ton of money! Thanks :)


Answer
The Nikon D3100 and the Rebel T3 are two good choices. For now, just get an 18-55 kit lens. But before buying a 600-whatver dollar camera, go to your local library and read some of the basic photography books they have.

What is the best DSLR camera for a beginner in the current market?




John


I am new to photography. What is the best affordable DSLR camera for a beginner in the current market? My budget is around $500-600.


Answer
For the small price, Canon EOS Rebel T3 camera really packs a big punch. It was a no-brainer for me to choose Canon for my first DSLR. Every single camera I've ever owned is a Canon, and I've never been disappointed. This camera is great for the beginner photographer, and even for the more advanced photographer. It's a breeze to learn how to work all of its functions and most importantly, it delivers such amazing quality photos. The kit comes with 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 image stabilization lens. Even with a moderately wide aperture, the lens performs exceptionally well under low-light situations. I will eventually grow out of this lens, but for now it's doing well for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best DSLR Camera for a just starting out photographer?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment