Sunday, April 20, 2014

best canon dslr lense for video?







will be getting canon t3i

mostly zooming sports, macro and wide angle

and at the same time a lense that is good for taking potraits and bokeh photo

I am looking for a lense that has all of these features in one lense



Answer
If you're on a budget Canon T2i (Same video as the canon t3i, 60D, the 7D)

If you have money to blow!

Canon 5D MK II : About 15 % better for video

Canon 5D MK III : About 25% better for video

Make sure you don't blow all the cash on the body as the lens is much more important, if i were you I would get a T2i as you can get it dirt cheap on ebay, kijiji, or craigslist and then invest in a lens with a low aperture


AHAHAH I COMPLETELY MISREAD!!!!!!

INVEST IN:

Canon T2i: Great bang for the buck! Great camera and shoots the exact same as the t3i

EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L II USM
EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM

best lenses I have ever used for video by a mile!

One killer lens! That would have to be the EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
If you don't have the money maybe buy a 50mm 1.8 its the BEST BEST lens for the buck! 100$
I mean its even good if it were 750$ great lens!

Please help me with a camera!?







I am a 14 year old beginner photographer looking to improve my work. Recently, Costco released a bundle with the camera I've been looking at! Can you look at it and let me know whether it's a good deal or not? If not, please suggest different options please!

You can find the deal here:
http://t.costco.com/Nikon-D5200-DSLR-Camera-2-Lens-Bundle.product.100032348.html

Also, find me on Instagram! My username is hi_im_jake (:



Answer
Hi Jake, i think you should defiantly choose this package! It's a good price, good for beginners, and it's a Nikon!!!! I would recommend getting a backup battery set just in case. Also another, larger memory card would be nice especially if you take lots of pictures! I'm 15, and when i bought me camera and supplies, i got it all used because I'm pretty cheap! kijiji is a good site for used camera items i find! Anyways, keep your eyes open for good deals and do lots of research before you make any finale decisions on your purchase.
my instagram is: mayybbee




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best canon dslr lense for video?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment