Monday, December 9, 2013

What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?

best megapixel camera 2011
 on Nikon Coolpix S3100 14MP Digital Camera Price Cut
best megapixel camera 2011 image






I am a teenager who just got into photography about two years ago. For Christmas 2011 I got A Kodak Easyshare Camera and it was great for just getting started, but I am ready to upgrade. I have fallen in love with photography (no specific kind, just a little of everything that inspires me) and I have gotten a lot of compliments on my pictures. I really hope to start a little business while I am in High school. I don't know when I'll be able to get a new camera but I still want to do a little research and figure out what I want next. It's proven to be very difficult though, as I am still such an amateur and just end up confused every time I try to look something up. Just trying to figure out about different kinds of lenses has been confusing. All I want is something a few steps above what I have now, and at a decent price. (say $300 tops) Here is what I really want out of my next camera:
- Different color options. (I figure most high quality cameras have that, but I take more black and whites than anything else, so that is essential.)
- A good zoom. (Mine takes an eternity to focus, and even if it finally does the picture is often fuzzy.)
- High-quality definition. (Mine has pretty great definition sometimes, but others it's not much more than any average digital camera.)

I am really considering a Nikon, so here's the bottom line of this question: For all you photographers out there, what would you consider a good Nikon for a beginning photographer to take her pictures to the next level? I am so thankful for the camera I have now, but honestly, I would be a little embarrassed to show up to take someone's portraits or something with it. Thanks so much in advance!!



Answer
You must go for NIkon D3100, best camera for the beginner photography.

You can have detailed information regarding this model from the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R33LNUMEWSVG00/ref=cm_cr_pr_permie=UTF8&ASIN=B003ZYF3LO&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=tawevaw-20

This will be in your price range approximately. Main features of camera are:
14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture.
3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens.
Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time auto focus and sound and it is very friendly to use above all which will be very helpful for you in learning the techniques of photography too.

How do I get a user manual for the Vistaquest vq510 digital camera?




Marcia X


I keep looking on-line, but can't find anything, I just keep going round and round. If you know, please find me the link.

Thank you!



Answer
It's a simple 5 megapixel point-and-shoot camera that uses 2 AA batteries (use at least alkaline or Energizer Lithium). I just dug up a couple of pictures which are small and given that my eyes aren't what they used to be 40 winters ago, here's how I see it.

In front, right side - the large circle is the lens, the smaller one is the optical viewfinder (wrong side to look through). The rectangle is the flash (never cover the flash or it will get busted). Front left side, grip (for your fingers). Rear-left is the squarish LCD and above it is the optical viewfinder (this side to peep through). Rear-right are the controls - up to zoom in, down do zoom out, left to cycle through the flash modes, right no idea. Menu to go through more items. Mode to switch between photo or video. Top sliding switch is blurred but maybe for switching the LCD for camera or for viewing (as I don't see the triangle indicator for preview). Rear LCD may be for preview only, not sure but just in case you can't use the LCD as the viewfinder, then that's the reason for the optical viewfinder at the corner.

To take a picture, turn on (power switch on top?), set to picture taking mode, point to subject, look through viewfinder to make sure camera is pointing to subject, press THE large BUTTON on the top of the camera. To do video, set mode to video and do the same. To stop video, press THE BUTTON again.

To preview, set camera to preview mode. Left and right buttons move forward or backward while up and down may work as zoom. I don't see a delete button so it may be buried in the menu (it is highly advisable that you don't delete pictures in-camera to avoid file corruption).

IF the camera does not have a memory card, get 2GB SD (not SDHC) to be sure it will work. The memory card slot is at the bottom of the camera together with the battery compartment. IF you don't know how to insert it, ask help from the store you buy the memory card from.

To get the pictures out of the camera to the computer, follow this (tired typing already).

http://keerok-photography.blogspot.com/2011/09/detailed-instructions-on-how-to.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment