Monday, September 23, 2013

What is the BEST Nikon DSLR camera and lens currently available?

dslr camera aperture
 on Outfitters :: Pentax :: AC Adapter Kit KAC50 for K10D + K7 + K5
dslr camera aperture image



Mark


I want to buy my boyfriend, for his birthday, the most top of the line DSLR camera, from Nikon (they are his favorite). He is an extremely experienced and amazing photographer. I, however, know nothing of the subject. I do not know about the shutter speed, aperture, pixels, etc... Can you please help me? Price is not an issue, I just want to know the best camera Nikon offers (D7000? D5100?), and the best lens as well (I know even less about lenses...).

Thanks much!!!



Answer
Since money is no object...A Nikon D3x at $7,999.95. The lens would depend on what he is shooting.

For example, there is a:

600mm lens, great for nature for $10,300 or a
70-200 f/2.8 lens great for a lot of things for $2,199 ( I use the Canon equivalent for everything from portraits to wildlife to sports).

Here are more lenses to look at... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ns=&ci=274&N=4288584247+4291315846&srtclk=sort

The thing to remember is that photography gear is mostly personal preference. My wife refuses to buy me camera gear because of it (she will buy anything else for me including a gun, but not photography stuff).

I would suggest that instead of buying him a camera and lenses, that you take him to lunch and then stop by the local camera shop (maybe blindfold him on the way there). Then say "Happy B-day...you can spend up to $xxxx". He will be delighted and like a kid in a candy store.

What is the best dslr camera for an all around photography?




Kiel D


Hi, I just wanted to know, what are your suggestions, in the best dslr camera (any brand) considering the price, performance, and it's specialty. I'm currently using a Fujifilm Finepix S9500. It's my first dslr, and it's quite slow, and it has a fixed lens. I'm planning on looking for a better dslr. I use the camera for our church. Covering events like, sermons, parties, seminars, fellowships, concerts, and baptismal.
So, I need a camera that's quick, adjustable to present conditions, and can produce high-quality images even in harsh lighting conditions.
I'm looking for a camera that is good will a the events above. And I'm really praying for a better one.
Any suggestions?



Answer
"What is the best dslr camera for an all around photography?"

Whatever you can afford. New kits start around $600, while some decent used ones might be found for half that with luck.

"So, I need a camera that's quick, adjustable to present conditions, and can produce high-quality images even in harsh lighting conditions."

*No* camera does that. Screw anyone that tells you otherwise.

DSLRs require quite a bit of attention by the shooter. There is a point where shooting conditions get so bad that you have to improve them yourself or forsake the shotâeven the top-tier DSLRs can't do all of the work. Only experience can tell you when you need to add flash, have someone hold a bounce card by the door, bracket for exposure and spend some time in Photoshop, or try the shot tomorrow when lighting is better.

Church photography? Splurge on a good pan/tilt flash head and a decent wide aperture lens. Maybe even consider installing brighter indoor lighting. These will have much more effect on your images than the camera body.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the BEST Nikon DSLR camera and lens currently available?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment