Monday, September 23, 2013

What is the best camera to buy a film student?

dslr camera 2010
 on Nikon D7000 vs. Canon 60D � CheesyCam
dslr camera 2010 image






I need to get a gift and i really have no clue what to buy my son. My budget is 1000 USD and the camera has to perform the best in its class at low light situations.


Answer
A film student? movies or photos? I think you should ask more before you shell out the bucks.

How about an DSLR that shoots HD video? That seems what some are doing.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/camcorders/cam-cam.shtml
http://blog.photoframd.com/2010/02/26/canon-7d-tips-dslr-or-camcorder-for-hd-video/

What would be an affordable perfect starter DSLR camera for me?




Josh


I know I'm just 13, but I'm really focusing in photography, so I want a DSLR that will start me off, it doesn't have to be extremely perfect, but at least a perfect lens, great features, kinda new (like 2010), but affordable. Does anyone have suggestions? Please & thank you.


Answer
The reason most people will recommend Canon or Nikon is because they have a strong track record of commitment to the SLR (film and digital) going back 50+ years. You can have a fair degree of confidence thay you will be able to upgrade/replace individual items without having to dump everything and start again
Pentax have dipped in and out of the market too many times for my liking.
Sony have bought out Minolta and already are cutting DSLR development in favor of EVIL.

So! If you expect your hobby to become a passion then go for Canon or Nikon - entry level DSLRs are Rebel T3 (aka EOS1100D) and D3100 respectively. If you just want a good camera and are unlikely to expand to a full system then any DSLR will meet your needs for a few years to come.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best camera to buy a film student?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment