Tuesday, April 8, 2014

RE: Canon Camera? +10?

Q. New questions always gets more answer.

______________


I'm turning 15 in December and Photography is my passion. I want a professional camera that is a Canon but I'm not sure what model should I get for BEGINNERS/STARTERS. I not only want the body alone, but i rather buy the whole set i guess? or however you say it. I want the lense along too. SD card can be bought separately. :]
Budget: 1k-2.5k
Thanks!
Tell me everything you know! would help!


Answer
Hey,

2500$ maximum for your first DSLR is..Awesome. But since you don't know a lot about them, every experienced photographer will recommend you to buy a good/not 2k body and a few great lenses.

I recommend you Canon EOS T1i, T2i, 60D, 7D and Nikon D3100, D5000, D90, D7000 and D300s.

T1i, T2i and D3100 and D5000 are smaller than the others I have listed. Out of these 4, T2i and D3100 win, with having lowest noise at high ISO and excellent quality.

The rest are all great, but since I dont know what you like to photographer, here's a real DSLR site:

Here's a post called 'Buying a DSLR, what's important, megapixels, features, brand, price, quality and which one to get - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/03/which-dslr-to-buy.html

Good luck! There are many more tutorials, tips, buying guides (for lenses and memory cards etc) on that site.

Wanna buy a Dslr...................?




Agony Aunt


Hey All!

M a newbie in Dslr world..Plannin to buy Canon 450D in a time of one week as m goin on a Europe and UK tour!M just buyin it for a hobby..!

.But not sure abt d lense...Cud u guide me as to Which 1 shud i go for?Am i making a right choice buy selecting this model?

My budget is around INR 40,000 thats almost 813 USD.

Thanx!

Love,



Answer
Great Choice !!
For beginners to intermediates I suggest the Canon EOS Rebel model XSi. (Also known as the Canon 450D in Britain)The "kit" package comes with an 18-55mm zoom lens. The camera has pop-up flash, 12.2 Megapixels, and shutter speeds up to 1/4000th, 7 autoexposure modes, Shutter Priority, Aperature Priority and Programmed Modes. It also has a 3 inch LCD screen and numerous other great features found only on more expensive cameras. Wal-Mart is also selling them now for about $799. ...right at your budget level.
I bought one 6 months ago and absolutely love it. I have gotten some fantastic photos with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RE: Canon Camera? +10?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment