Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dslr camera handle help?




Charlie


I film skateboarding and I am looking for a camera handle. I have looked at the eazy handle v2 but its very pricey. The opteka copy just looks horrible and gets horrible reviews. I have looked at the cps-500-x-cage pro but im not sure it would be good for skating.
P.S I have a 60d



Answer
Hi Charlie,

i bougth myself the Delta Handle made by malstroem http://www.malstroem.com/products/dslr-rigs/delta-handle-150.html). I am very happy with this dslr handle because it's very solid and has a very good quilatity.
I am planning to buy also the available stuff to put a monitor and a mic on the dslr handle - after that i am sure all my whishes are fulfilled.

As far as i now they also released a new - even cheaper dslr camera rig - its even worth to look at

Just have a look at http://www.malstroem.com

Hope this helps

Cameras...what to buy?!?




Kerr


I have always loved photography and have always tried to take amazing pictures with the camera i have (not a very good one!) and i have also been told i have an 'eye' for taking photos. I am going to South Africa in December and i am cage diving with Great White Sharks. A lot of time will be spent on the boat and i want a camera so i can take photos of the sharks, whales, seals etc that breach the water and also take photos of the amazing views in Cape Town. I would like a DSLR camera that's good but i don't have a huge amount of money and i am hoping to spend £300-400. Hopefully in the future i will be able to afford a better camera but im hoping you will be able to give me advice on cameras in that price range. Thanks for your help!


Answer
I agree with amanda that nikon are fanstastic cameras :-

just to widen your choice however :- try here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=dslr&tag=googhydr-21&index=electronics&hvadid=6698556126&ref=pd_sl_5wv96xrmuk_b


cameras all under £400 each with independent user reviews (click on the stars to get the review options)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dslr camera handle help?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment