Sunday, May 4, 2014

How many megapixels does the iPhone 3GS have?




sdeezy


How many megapixels does the iPhone 3GS camera have?


Answer
3 megapixel autofocus camera.

iPhone 3GS??????????????

Q. Hi guys, I haven't really used iPhones before, only iTouch 2nd Gen.
I heard that you can't jailbreak iPhone 3GS?? Hmmm... is this true?
Because I was going to get one next week but if I can't jailbreak it then.. I am not sure whether I will get it or not..
And is it much better than just 3G?

Thank you, in advance


Answer
You can jailbreak them with blackra1n. My friend has done his, but every time he turns it off it un-jail breaks. I'm not sure why. :/ But yeah, it is possible to jailbreak.
It's like, twice as fast at opening & closing apps, the camera is 3 megapixels as opposed to two, and you get video camera. There's also a compass and voice control. To see the comparisons of speed, there are a lot of good videos on YouTube where people set them side by side and open the same apps and see the difference. In my opinion, 3GS is much better then the 3G. If you haven't used one before though, you may not see the difference by using it. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many megapixels does the iPhone 3GS have?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment